Main password
Sebastián
2010-01-30 00:51:27 UTC
Hi all!

I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the main
password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
program but I do not find a solution.

Some help?
gialloporpora
2010-01-30 01:04:20 UTC
Post by Sebastián
Hi all!
I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the
main password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the
help of the program but I do not find a solution.
Some help?
Copy this link in your address bar and press enter:
chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xu
Click on the Reset button and master password is removed. When you reset
the master password you'll lost all saved password and personal
certificates (if you have them).
Ciao
--
*gialloporpora: Weave 1.0 Syncs Nearly Everything About Your Firefox
Setup - Weave - Lifehacker http://ff.im/f2ZE5 * - http://bit.ly/dqa0q1
* FAQ* di /it-alt.comp.software.mozilla/: http://bit.ly/BKSpn
gialloporpora
2010-01-30 01:07:31 UTC
Post by gialloporpora
chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.x
Sorry, an "l"is missing, the link is:
chrome://pippki/content/resetpassword.xul
Sascha Grage
2010-01-30 01:13:21 UTC
Post by Sebastián
I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the main
password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
program but I do not find a solution.
How Secure are the Encrypted Passwords?
http://luxsci.com/blog/master-password-encryption-in-firefox-and-thunderbird.html

bye,
Sascha
--
"Not everyone understands House Music; it's a spiritual thing;
a body thing; a soul thing." - Eddie Amador
np: HarryKlein Webradio - ?
Roger
2020-06-22 09:01:43 UTC
Post by Sebastián
Hi all!
I use Mozilla Firefox version 3.6. My problem is that I forgot the main
password and I do not know how to recover it. I have read the help of the
program but I do not find a solution.
Some help?
No
--